The objectives of the Association shall be:
– To maintain a national organisation upholding the interests of the local fashion and beauty industry. Promoting collaboration between the Association’s members – Unions / Chambers / Councils / Associations / Advisory Committees – by exchanging information, establishing constant internal contacts between them.
– To manage, organise, support or supervise national and/or international relations and/or events in all its forms and in all levels within the territory of Malta, as it may deem fit and proper.
– To prevent all sorts of discrimination as to politics, gender, religion or race within the Association and in its competitions as well as between its members.
– To assist beginners and encourage interest in the fashion industry.
– To establish methods of training through schools and academies.
– To maintain the highest level of organization that supports the fashion industry through strategic partnerships with its European and International counterparts.
– To act as a representative of the local fashion business community with similar international organisations and / or unions.
– To prepare the Ethical Fashion Code for adherence by its members.